**** NEW ROLES IN!! STARTING IMMEDIATELY ****
Warehouse Stock Control & FLT Operator (Manufacturing) - £18,000 - £21,000 (Days)
I am looking for TWO experienced Warehouse Stock Control Team Member (ideally with FLT Licenses - Reach and/or Counter Balance) to join our clients business which is growing at a rapid rate.
Your Daily Responsibilities Will Be:
- Accurate receiving, locating and booking of goods delivered into the business
- Selection of orders for picking (sales and Production)
- Accurate picking of production works orders and delivery to manufacturing
- Pick, pack and prepare shipments for despatch according to current procedure
- Cycle count/stock take action and reporting
- Ensure all health and safety policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure good housekeeping is maintained
- Maintain accurate stock records.
- Contribute to continuous improvement projects
- Adhere to ISO procedures.
- Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm (35 hour week)
- 25 days annual leave plus the Bank Holidays
- Holiday allowance increase with length of service
- Option to buy additional holidays
- Pension contribution
- Death in service
Please click on the link to apply, ensuring all your contact details and CV are thoroughly up to date.
We look forward to receiving your application.