Warehouse Stock Coordinator (Manufacturing)
Permanent or Temp-Perm
Mon-Thurs 08:00-17:00 & Fri 08:00-14:00
We are thrilled to be recruiting EXCLUSIVELY for our market leading client, manufacturing specialist in sports PPE. We are looking for a Warehouse Stock Coordinator, to join our clients Warehouse and Logistics Team.
Your New Role Will Involve:
* Goods IN - Booking in stock
* Carry out daily/weekly stock checks within the stores room
* Good Out - Ensuring dispatches are leaving correctly and in excellent quality
* Inputting accurate information on the MRP system - stock amount V counted stock
* Carry out other duties as requested by the Warehouse Manager
An FLT License would be extremely useful but not essential
Previous warehouse experience is, however, esssential
* Casual dress
* Cycle to work scheme
* On-site parking
* Contributory Pension Scheme
COVID Restrictions and Processes
To keep their employees safe, the building is set as a one-way system, temperature checks completed for each employee each morning. Masks and visors provided
No employee allowed to enter the building without a mask or visor
Please click on the link to apply ensuring all of your contact information and CV are fully up to date.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager