** NEW ROLE IN!! **
Warehouse Supervisor (Furniture Manufacturing)
£25,000 - £30,000 DOE
We are thrilled to be recruiting EXCLUSIVELY for our Liverpool based client who are construction and furnishing manufacturer. Their business is thriving and has experienced record-breaking sales this year... for that reason we now need an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join the business, reporting directly to the Head of Operations, and help support the whole warehouse function at such an exciting time.
Your Responsibilities in the Warehouse
* Effective contribution to the achievement of the company business plan by focussing on key KPI targets, driving accountability and consistently challenging and involving the team to achieve results.
* Maintain stock accuracy by ensuring all stock movements are accurately recorded on the WMS and completing regular physical stock checks investigating any discrepancies found and following them up with corrective actions.
* Responsible for all warehouse duties including load and unloading raw materials and finished goods.
* Control overtime and agency costs ensuring costs are justified in advance and remain within agreed budget levels.
* Ensure security of Warehouse environment and maintain access control, ensuring 5S housekeeping standards are maintained at all times.
* Disposing of waste in accordance with company policies & procedures.
* Ensure efficient and effective use of warehouse space to include layout and future capacity requirements.
* Achieve top levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring the quality of goods
* Ensure shipments' and inventory transactions' accuracy
* Identify areas of improvement and execute change to/or adjust existing work procedures and practices
* Coordinate activities with other department
Your Team Leader Responsibilities to you Team
* Ensure their team's compliance with H&S and quality standards
* Performing gap analysis on team skills and develop training matrix & development plans to ensure full cross skills are in place.
* Ensure daily safety inspection of fork trucks and other lifting equipment.
* Communicate job expectations and coach employees
* Professional conduct any employee relation matters that may arise in conjunction with the HR Department including disciplinary, grievance, performance management, counselling and equal opportunities procedures.
Your Previous Skills and Experience
* Previous experience in a Warehousing / manufacturing in a role such as Team Leader / Shift Team Leader / Shift Supervisor / Warehouse Manager / Line Leader
* Must have experience with Continuous Improvement tools
* FLT / Reach License preferred
* Must have excellent written and verbal ability and be computer literate
* Communication, leadership and interpersonal skills
* Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
* MS Office, Email and daily reporting
* Monday to Thursday 8-4.30pm and Friday 3.30pm finish
* 25 days annual leave
* Standard pension
* Shutdown for Christmas
Please click on the link to apply
Manufacturing Divisional Manager