ASP.NET web developer to work in a small team in Birkenhead. You will be working on bespoke e-commerce projects for SMEs.
The majority of your work will be supporting, maintaining and updating our proprietary e-commerce platform, built in ASP.NET (VB) and SQL Server. You will also be required to support, maintain and update other bespoke web systems and static sites, as necessary. You will be involved at all stages of a project, from initial client contact, through development and testing, and into final delivery. them.
You will receive training on the bespoke systems used however a core knowledge of the programming language is essential. The role is looking for an outgoing person who will good skills at dealing directly with the client and can sometimes think outside the box to solve issues. This role would suit either existing Full Stack developer or people looking to work towards this role and training and opportunities will be given.
We require the following skills:
- ASP.NET using Visual Basic or C#
- SQL Server 2012 (and above) with a good understanding of stored procedures, user defined functions, and how to write efficient code
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio
Ideally you will also have the following skills:
- Experience with e-commerce
- Some knowledge of source control systems
- Some knowledge of Ajax
- Some knowledge of Windows Server hosting environments
Benefits: Flexible working, Pension. Health Insurance, opportunity to work from home.