|Control Panel Test Engineer
|Competitive & Disclosed upon phone call
|about 2 months ago
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
Then this may be a great opportunity for you!
What's in it for you?
• 25 days annual leave,
• Hybrid working,
• Training and development,
• Modern office,
• Flexible working,
• On-site parking,
• Pension scheme,
• Life Assurance (4x annual salary),
• Private healthcare,
• Employee events,
• Casual dress,
• Lifestyle screening,
• Salary sacrifices schemes,
• Employee assistance mental well-being programme,
• Employee discount at 100's of UK retailers.
What will you be doing?
• You will be responsible for inspecting and testing equipment to ensure the safety and functional operation of it,
• The test activities will include Point to point wiring checks, LVD electrical safety checks, Earth bond continuity tests, High voltage withstand tests, Insulation resistance tests,
• Equipment technologies include PLC-based automation control panels, IT cubicles and peripheral equipment e.g., printers.
Where will you be doing it?
• Our client has been a leader in advanced system integration for decades, they work on ambitious and leading-edge projects for some of the UK's most critical environments.
• They were founded around 50 years ago and since then have been committed to develop and deliver career pathways.
What you'll need:
• A technical qualification in an Electrical / Electronic discipline,
• Ability to read and interpret circuit diagrams, wiring schedules and general assembly prints,
• Ability to maintain/complete test documentation and reports,
• Current driving license.
We appreciate your CV may not be up to date. No problem, just apply and we'll deal with that later.
LV Test Engineer
Competitive & Disclosed upon phone call
Senior Test Engineer
Powertrain Engine Test Engineer
Powertrain Test Engineer
Product Safety Laboratory Test Engineer (domestic appliances)