INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
1. Information about your use of our website including details of your visits; pages viewed, resources you access, traffic data, location data and other communication data.
2. Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect from you to provide and improve our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you; additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods.
If you have previously purchased services or goods from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.