National Industrial Services Provider
- Objective: To supply up to 150 scaffolders and associated trades & labour on a number of sites throughout the UK, primarily during shutdown periods.
- Method: By implementing a thorough account management structure, we offered a full service ranging from identifying suitably qualified personnel (often at very short notice) to conducting site check-ins at locations throughout the UK. Our flexibility allowed us to design and implement bespoke timesheet, payroll and vetting procedures, that ensured a largely seamless process, allowing the company to focus their efforts on the delivery of their projects.
- Result: We are now act as sole supplier for the company, working in partnership with them as they continue to establish the organisation as one of the country’s leading names within the industrial services sector.
National & International Commercial, Project Controls and Project Management Consultancy
- Objective: We were tasked with supporting the growth within their energy division, by identifying and presenting a shortlist for commercial professionals, to be based in various locations around the UK. Namely Associate Directors, Commercial Managers, Quantity Surveyors and Estimators
- Method: In a market where skilled commercial professionals are notoriously in short supply, our team of experienced consultants joined forces with our social media team, ensuring that the range of vacancies were given as much exposure on platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. In addition we utilised our traditional methods such as database searches, mailshots, job board advertising and referrals from our extensive network of industry professionals. Once an appropriate shortlist was identified, the work was by no means complete. Supporting the company through the sometimes difficult interview and offer process, we then needed to manage the necessary security clearances and vetting on behalf of the client.
- Result: To date, Russell Taylor Group has supplied two Associate Directors, three Commercial Managers, four Estimators and six Quantity Surveyors at varying levels. As a result, the relationship is continuing to flourish, with many more roles still to be filled.
‘Top 10’ Main Contractor, construction of a £12M Education Project in Merseyside
- Objective: To source a wide variety of skilled & non-skilled operatives, in addition to Site Managers, Engineers and site admin support. All candidates had to have valid CSCS cards, as well as having completed CRB checks prior to their start on site.
- Method: Our team of consultants initiated a project to source all permanent and contract requirements on the project. Through our existing database and some localised networking, we provided successful shortlists for all permanent roles, whilst introducing a large number of qualified and fully referenced contract staff. The majority of which, stayed for the entire duration of the project (approximately 18 months).
- Result: The project was completed on time and within budget, which resulted in Russell Taylor Group becoming an approved supplier and a recruitment partner on several other North West sites.