Do you want the opportunity to become part of a rapidly expanding business with huge potential for growth?
You could be a key part of a company entering their 50th year, with over £85 Million turnover!
PRESS BRAKE OPERATOR
Purpose of the Job:
- Responsible for the forming of parts, ensuring a quality product to the standard manufacture tolerances
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to the Job Pack information, including signing Job Pack forms
- Refer to and follow the Personnel Instructions where appropriate.
- Remain on the job in a productive role
- Assist the Works Supervisor and Lead Operative
- Give guidance and support to sub-contractors
- Discuss opportunities to increase productivity with the Works Supervisor and Lead Operative
- Inform Works Supervisor and Lead Operative of any urgently required equipment.
- Inform the Works Supervisor and Lead Operative of any concerns regarding parts/build/people/equipment
- Effectively maintain the tidiness, safety and cleanliness of the work areas
- As required sign for the receipt of delivered goods, deliver goods to the required area, forward any signed paperwork to the Works Supervisor
- Working closely with the Manufacturing Team, including the Works Supervisor, Lead Operatives, other Works Operatives and in addition, the Applications Engineers, Contracts Engineer and Fabrication Engineering Manager at all times.
- Attend meetings as required/requested.
- Comply with the requirements BS EN ISO 9001 quality system.
- Proven experience in a similar role