Big focus on product checking, final line inspection and the reporting
Main tasks include:
- Inspecting and packaging finished goods such as seat covers, curtain dividers, life vest pouches & carpets in accordance with approved design data and applicable customer guidelines.
- Enacting the procedures and responsibilities set out in the company's Quality Management System (QMS)
- Verify dimensional compliance of products with calibrated rules, tapes, markers & jigs
- Conduct in-line inspection' monitoring within the sewing line at the Gatwick facility and feedback observations to the Sewing Team Leader.
- Generating information packs detailing identified issues to sub-contractors
- Control of non-conforming material (NCM) and effective segregation and administration of items requiring rework or disposal
- Transacting finished goods into the MRP system and generating dispatch paperwork and box labels
- Following Health & Safety Guidelines set out by the Company
The key skills and qualities of this role are:
- 2+ years experience within an assembly or production environment.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications
- Ability to read and critically digest written procedures, processes & manuals
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Teams, Sharepoint, Excel, Word)
- Ability to communicate effectively in English through oral and written communications.Confident to speak to people at all levels (internal and after time external)