|Quality Engineer, Medical Devices FTC
|£38000 - £40000 per annum
|24 days ago
Location: North Yorkshire
Type: Fixed Term Contract for 12 months
Salary: £38000 - £40000
Additional: Enhanced company pension, 4x annual salary life assurance
Cont… BUPA private medical care, canteen, and gym onsite
Hours: Monday - Thursday (8.30 - 16:30), Friday (8:30 - 13:30) FULLY ONSITE
Russell Taylor is working exclusively with a global medical devices company based in North Yorkshire, we are looking for experienced Quality Engineers ideally from an ISO 135485 setting or similar. The site is state of the art and this is a great project for someone to enhance their reach on the med device side.
This position reports into the Quality Manager:
• Ensure thorough and timely investigation of product and process non-conformances and customer complaints, investigating the root causes, and then ensuring the effective and appropriate corrective and preventative action is implemented.
• Develop, trend & use quality metrics & control plans to monitor manufacturing process performance.
• Using appropriate six sigma and other QE tools as required.
• Perform risk analysis, statistical data analysis, and statistical process control and develop sample plans and protocols.
• Partner with Operations to ensure effective process validation, change control and process control.
• Identify continuous improvement initiatives in manufacturing and quality processes.
• Champion the processes required to maintain a state of audit readiness within manufacturing.
• Support and delegate the IPQA as required (non-line management).
• Maintain and improve manufacturing documentation for example DHR, QPLAN and DMR.
• Will hold a degree in a STEM related subject
• Previous experience working as an Quality Engineer ideally in an ISO 13485 setting but other GMP regulated environments will be considered
• Experience in risk analysis, change controls, validation etc
• The ideal candidate will have lean qualifications (six sigma)
Business Development Manager, Medical Devices or Life Sciences
Competitive - full details will be disclosed on calls.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer - Heavy Industry
£22500 - £30000 per annum