|Rental Sales Specialist (North)
|Newcastle upon Tyne
|5 months ago
Location: Fully remote role (Candidate can choose to work in office if necessary)
Our client is one of the world's foremost refrigeration solutions providers. Their key activities include the design, manufacture, installation and after sales care of refrigeration and HVAC products.
The client's group itself has over 300 employees in the UK. A third of their workforce are service engineers who work remotely from UK service centres on customer sites. They consider their workforce to be a valuable asset and the success of their company is enabled by the dedication and development of their staff.
About the Business area
The client has regional teams of trained and specialist HVAC engineers who carry out maintenance, servicing, retrofit and refurbishment tasks on chillers, air conditioning equipment and air handling units throughout the UK.
Our client develops the very best people within the UK's HVAC industry through challenging and rewarding positions.
About the job
Responsible for Rental sales and customer development in an assigned sales territory and providing customer value through technical and commercial expertise and partnering. Expand the overall customer base within the region by direct contact and support of the service sales team.
• Maximize customer and order acquisition in line with company strategy
• Customer & order acquisition for Rental products
• Identify potential opportunities with existing via support to existing sales team and new customers directly
• Identify sales opportunities elaborate proposals and coordinate other processes to ensure high level of customer satisfaction
• Encourage customer growth and loyalty to the company through continuous support and customer assistance
• Perform according to company strategy in terms of customer channels, product mix and selling level
• Prepare and review contract terms and conditions using standard contract templates when applicable
• Present the proposal to the customer
• Follows up with buying influences
• Develop, evaluate and discuss possible solutions with customer
• Actively participate in team work for projects/jobs defined by Acquisition Leader
• Keep customer data base (CRM) updated
• Achieve assigned sales and customer development quota through focus on Rental customer acquisition and development
• See opportunities and develop temporary rental solutions in our client's installed base & beyond
• Develop and execute an account specific business plan to identify the long term, mutual support requirements required to facilitate a strong, profitable and successful partnership
• Converting leads into opportunities by assigning the appropriate sales process, identifying the required project team members, making assignments, and communicating the next steps in the process
• Gather and validate preliminary information and perform facility walkthrough, construction plan review or other requirements
• Responsible for project take-off, selection, proposal pricing and selling strategy, and integration of equipment, controls, and services
• Assisting customers in answering technical questions on HVAC systems, our client's Applied products, and system application alternative, controls, installation, operation, maintenance, and problem resolution
• Ad-hoc responsibilities as required.
Our Ideal Candidate
• Good all round communication and a high level of IT competency is required (Sales Force CRM, Excel Power point presentations)
• Strong attention to detail
• Conversant with CRM sales management and the discipline required (Sales Force CRM)
• Excellent collaboration skills.
• Must be Technical with experience in rental ranges of Heating / cooling, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning - Essential
• Must have demonstrated mechanical and electrical ability
• Experience in a direct sales role is preferred
• Experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
Pay & Benefits
• 25 days annual leave
• Defined pension contribution plan
• Life Assurance
• Company vehicle
• Private medical scheme
• Company sick pay scheme
• Continued professional development, including study leave and financial support for role related qualifications
• Recruitment referral scheme
• Long service awards
• Eye care vouchers
• Salary Extras, including shopping, hotel and travel discounts