|Sample Preparation Laboratory Assistant
|starting hourly rate
|about 1 month ago
Type: - Temporary contract for 12 weeks initially- with potential to extend depending on workload
Hours: -37.5 hours- 9-5pm for the first four-week training period, 12-8pm shift following.
**Candidates must drive due to the nature of the shifts after the training period and location of the role**
Russell-Taylor Group have five fantastic opportunities for Sample Preparation Laboratory Assistants to join their global testing company on a temporary basis for 12 weeks. This type of role is perfect for a school/college leaver or someone that has worked in a fast-paced hospitality/retail industry. This will initially be a 12-week temporary contract but could last for longer depending on the needs of the business.
Responsibility & requirements
• Picking and shifting samples - These can be up to 25kg, so you need to be comfortable lifting and shifting this weight.
• Working to a fast-paced environment- need to be able to be on your feet throughout the duration of the shift.
• No training or skill set needed for this role.
• Ideally need own public transport as it can be difficult to get to site.
• Motivated and hard working
• Excellent bit of of experience to put on your CV to show you have worked in an industrial setting.