Location: - Northwest
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: Highly Competitive
Working Pattern: 1 - 2 Days from Home
Additional: Company Pension (3% Employee 5% Company), Life Assurance, Retail Discount Vouchers, Cycle to Work, Paid time off to Volunteer, Various Personal Wellbeing Initiatives, Professional Development.
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Test Engineer to join a Global Test & Inspection Company. The role can be based in the Northwest or the Southeast of England and offers a hybrid working pattern. The ideal candidate will have the ability to demonstrate an understanding of Certification processes for electronic/electrical safety products. You will have a good understanding of testing standards, certification procedures, be customer focused and can provide advice and technical knowledge to clients.
• Conduct hazardous location testing and certification projects.
• Work closely with clients to evaluate their products and documentation ensuring that they are meeting specific requirements. Ensuring that they are providing project updates to the customers.
• Provide technical support to not only the certification team, but also to operations, sales & marketing.
• Work to deadlines- each project must be complete the laboratory projects in good time.
• Attend customer meetings and calls.
• Help the management team to maintain accreditations.
• Planning of project process, approval, and execution of product tests.
• Evaluate costs and specify the necessities for testing samples.
• Prepare reports and certification documents.
• Ensure that project work is conducted within budget and in accordance with in-house procedures.
• Background developing, manufacturing, or testing hazardous area products.
• Knowledge or experience in EN 60079 or 80079 series
• Working in a laboratory testing HAZLOC products
• Previous experience in evaluating technical documentation.
• Experience in QAN/QAR/UKQAN auditing would be desirable.
- 17025 Experience