|£10.90 per annum
|about 1 month ago
Type: -2- 3-week contract
Hours: -Monday- Thursday (08:00-16:00pm) Friday (08:00-15:30pm) 37-hour week.
Russell-Taylor Group are looking for a temporary Warehouse Operative to join our clients global testing company for a 2-3-week period. This role requires minimum training but needs someone who is willing to pick up any tasks asked of them and who is comfortable working within a fast-paced environment. This role will be Monday to Friday with normal working hours, due to the location of the role a driving licence is required.
Responsibility & requirements
• Picking and shifting samples - These can be up to 25kg, so you need to be comfortable lifting and shifting this weight.
• Washing cool boxes
• Supporting the team with any tasks where minimum training would be needed
• Working to a fast-paced environment- need to be able to be on your feet throughout the duration of the shift.
• Ideally need own public transport as it can be difficult to get to site without your own vehicle.
• Motivated and hard working
• Excellent bit of of experience to put on your CV to show you have worked in an industrial setting.