Role: Account Administrator
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for an Account Administrator to join an international contract testing company. Applying within if looking for a customer services account admin role.
To support the Customer Service Team by completing administrative tasks
Role Accountabilities and Main Duties:
- First point of contact for Customer telephone enquiries.
- Action and respond to emails in a professional and timely manner.
- Sort and input Customer data into the LIMS data management system accurately.
- Prepare quotations for Customers with guidance from the technical team.
- Deal with Customer queries, complaints and requests.
- Coordinate logistics and courier requests accurately and efficiently.
- Support the Customer Services Team and the Sales Team.
- Liaise with the lab and subcontractors for results if required.
- To provide effective communication between laboratory departments and customers.
- Ad-hoc duties as required and directed.
These duties are by no means exhaustive and should not be interpreted as a complete definition of the role.
- Excellent telephone manner and customer services skills.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication ability.
- Accurate data entry skills and highly numerate.
- Knowledge of customer services procedures.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- Close attention to detail and an understanding of operating within a quality system.
- Good IT skills (Microsoft based products; Office 365, Excel and Word).
- Reliable with good time-keeping.
- Strong prioritisation and organisational skills.
- Positive attitude towards change.
- Adaptability to use various in-house systems and processes.