Role- Account Director (Food)
Location- Hertfordshire- 2/3 days from office
Salary- £55-60,000 per annum
Russell-Taylor Group have a fantastic opportunity for an Account Director to work on behalf of a very well-known nationwide Supermarket. Our client is looking for a decision maker who has a commercial accum and is a natural team leader within the food/FMCG industry.
The opportunity- To lead and grow a major retailer account by being able to understand issues and offer innovative solutions at a strategic and operational level. You will have the responsibilities of 2-3 Account Managers.
- Dealing with clients and communicating effectively across all levels of the organisation and look to deepen the relationship where possible.
- Responsible for the commercial performance and negotiations for existing and new services.
- Regular review of the cost-service delivery- identifying opportunities to drive efficiency and improve profitability of the service.
- Quoting, agreeing, and managing service delivery of new projects
- Build key stakeholder relationships
- Understand the clients' commercial objectives - financially and strategically
- Formulate and communicate client development plans back to our clients HQ
- Manage the day to day running of all aspects of the service to ensure the client needs are met.
- Identify opportunities to drive continuous improvement
- Effectively plan projects to ensure that all volumes are achievable by all stakeholders
- Identify any capacity risks to workloads and discuss with the client as appropriate
- Identify solutions to resolve issues with projects
- Deliver reporting to the client
- Weekly update meetings with the client to discuss the status of service delivery across the business, raising any concerns regarding volumes and any delays.
- Monthly governance reporting
- KPI Reporting
- Experience working with the Food/FMCG environment (working with major retailers would be a bonus)
- Previous experience of customer and internal stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Commercial experience of negotiating contracts
- Ability to multitask
- Previous work in a client facing role with proven project management experience