Accountant with SAP Implementation Exp (FMCG Manufacturing)
We are thrilled to be EXCUSLIVELY working alongside our client, a hugely established FMCG business in Manchester/Warrington who are not only experiencing rapid growth but to be able to accommodate further future growth have impletmented a new ERP System and have moved the entire business function to SAP.
We are looking for an experince SAP Accountant who has experienced and SAP business roll out to join our client, initially on a 9 month FTC, to impart your knowledge and experience in joining the team as they approach full implementation of SAP across all of their manufacturing teams.
Your key role within the business as an SAP Accountant will be to play a key role as a member of the Finance Team responsible for implementing SAP S4 Hana. Your role will involve Pre-go live User Acceptance Testing (UAT), cutover planning and post 'go live' support.
Your Daily Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- FICO - Product Cost Planning
- Ensuring costing strategies/routines reflect legacy costs (work centre values, scrap %, direct labour & overhead allocations).
- Creating standard costs spreadsheets for Raw Materials & Semi Finished products in a format for LSMW data loads.
- Executing costing routines via sap standard transactions.
- Forecast uploads into COPA.
- Executing assessment cycles and top down distribution of internal orders.
- FICO - Cost Object Controlling
- Calculating & Settling WIP & Production order variances from the manufacturing process
- Analysing actual costing results.
- FICO - Rebate processing
- Ensuring sap rebate agreements reflect current commercial deals
- Verification of customer and material master data groups
- Creating & settling rebate agreements
- Accrual reporting development
- Assist with Master data processes setup and verification
- User training
- Definition of SAP roles & responsibilities
- Process documentation
- Development of reporting
- Preparation for 'Go Live'
- Ongoing day-to-day management and development of SAP system from a Finance persepctive
- Operate as a SAP superuser and enable the best practise utilisation of SAP information by the business
Qualifications and Experience
- Fully qualified ACMA or equivalent
- Excellent IT Skills with experience of using SAP, particularly Finance and Controlling modules, ideally having participated in the implementation of SAP in a FMCG environment
- Salary negotiable depending on experience and availability to start
- Monday to Friday 8.30am-4.45pm
- Annual bonus scheme - Discretionary based on KPI's
- Health Shield - After 12 months service
- Health checks (diabetes/blood pressure, stop smoking advice etc.)
- Occupational health advice
- Pension - company contribution in line with AE
- Death in Service 3 x salary
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Bank Holidays
- Company day holiday
- £25 contribution towards Christmas party
- Vouchers at Christmas
- Staff Shop
- Car Parking
- Training and development
Please click on the link to apply.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager