Architectural Technician - Residential
Warrington- North West
Salary £competitive + Car/ allowance + company benefits
My client are a well-established multi award winning 5 star housing developer based in the north west area and due to upcoming projects they are seeking an experienced architectural technician to join their technical department.
The role is to provide technical support and information to Construction, Commercial and Sales departments and maintain good communication to ensure the required level of service is maintained. The successful Arch Tech will assist in the production of new and existing national house type ranges, development of specifications and Standard Details. Visit sites as part of a team to inspect and discuss construction issues. Ensure updated drawings are issued in accordance with department procedures.
My client are looking for an experienced Architectural Technician who has a great amount of experience within the new build residential sector and has been a similar role within a Technical Department of a Housebuilder or Architectural Practice. As a Technician you will be given designed layouts to work on and produce construction information for site issue. You must have the ability to critically analyse construction details including checking of external supplied information, together with managing and co-ordinating your own workload and the responsibility for ensuring accuracy of information produced
Key Responsibilities and skills:
- Be able to interpret and draw CAD models
- Technical Coordination of projects
- Interpret and use CAD and Revit
- Deal with site queries
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
- Obtain and check information from external architectural consultants, and suppliers and manufacturers for supplementing working drawings.
- Visit sites as part of a team to inspect and discuss construction issues.
- Ensure updated drawings are issued in accordance with department procedures.
- Provide technical support and information to Construction, Commercial and maintain good communication to ensure the required level of service is maintained.
- Maintain good understanding of interior Building Regulations and construction issues.
To be considered for the role of an Architectural Technician you will need to have the following:
- Excellent IT skills
- Able to organise own workload
- 2+ years working as an Architectural Technician
- Experience within a similar role within a design team
- Good written and Communication Skills
- Full driving licence
Knowledge of current NHBC Standards & Building Regulations is vital, in addition to a comprehensive understanding of construction methods and techniques.
If you are interested in this position, then please apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and if you require any more information please call Lauren Adamson on 0151 737 5560