Salary - Competitive
My client are a leading manufacturer of premium and high performance rigid insulation products and they specialise in high performance insulation and building envelope solutions They are now recruiting for an Architectural Technician to join their expanding technical and design team. My client would even consider a fresh out of university Graduate who may be looking to secure themselves into a permanent position.
The Architectural Technician they are looking for will be an integral part of the Technical department, producing working drawing packages using both portfolio and bespoke unit types. The successful candidate must have worked with a similar developer, covered facade and envelop projects and it's essential that you have worked on similar schemes. The Architectural Technician must have technical qualifications.
- 2+ years working as an Architectural Technician or just graduated
- Experience within a similar role within a design team
- Good written and Communication Skill
- drawing skills and the ability to visualise objects in 3D
- the ability to read designs and technical drawings
- computer aided design (CAD) skills
- maths skills
- communication and team working skills
- Full driving licence
My client have an excellent reputation for manufacturing excellence, first class customer service and unrivalled expertise in meeting the needs of the market.
If you are interested in this position, then please apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and if you require any more information please call Lauren Adamson on 01517375560