Area Sales Engineer
My client is a highly successful and prominent name within the Steam System Engineering industry. They always offer the industry the most extensive range of products and solutions. They operate in over 25 countries worldwide and they are a true expert in what they do.
Working from a home office, this role is to cover Sheffield, Derby, Wakefield, Doncaster.
You will be developing sound engineering solutions whilst identifying, driving and delivering sales growth. Selling their full range of products, services and solutions, this is a fantastic opportunity to make a sustainable impact on operations that affect how people live, eat and work. Responsibilities include;
* To actively develop new business
* Management of existing accounts
* Selling a full of solution at every opportunity to maximise sales profit within the company products
* Always deliver the best customer service
* Exceed all targets and key performance indicators set
* Identify all new business development areas
* Generate sales forecasts and plans for your area and the business
You will possess a strong technical aptitude, with the ability to build long lasting customer relationships. You will have experience of working strongly within a field sales role, as part of a geographically dispersed team working together collaboratively.
* Mechanical Engineering background/relevant qualifications
* Consultative sales experience - ideally in a field based role
* Pharmaceutical/Food and Beverage sector experience is ideal
* Excellent time management skills
* Proven track record of sales within Steam Systems/Fluid Handling/Gas Handling/Valves/Pumps or related
* Comfortable discussing technical specifications
* Competitive basic salary
* Bonus/Commission Scheme
* Mobile Phone
* Pension Scheme
* Private Medical Care
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.