AREA SALES MANAGER - NORTH ENGLAND
A leading provider in testing and analytical services to a range of industries across the globe are now looking for an Area Sales Manager to cover the North of England.
A global leader in providing laboratory testing, Inspection, certification and verification solutions, they provide the highest quality innovative, professional testing services to help their clients make informed decisions.
The company are looking for an Area Sales Manager to cover the North of England. Territory will cover from Birmingham up to Lancashire and across to Yorkshire, including North Wales. This is a home-based role, travelling throughout your geographical area to visit customers, therefore you can be located anywhere within the area. Key responsibilities include;
* Develop sales plans for the region and proactive deliver on them
* Manage the negotiation for key bids, annual agreements, and Service Level Agreements
* Conduct regular visits with clients and proactively manage their accounts
* Lead on key accounts and build relationships in order to grow the area
* Retain, win back and grow revenue
* Work to weekly, monthly and quarterly KPI's
* Identify and develop new business initiatives, markets and products
You will be a dynamic individual, with a keen eye for sales and a willingness to learn. A technical background within one of the following;
* Life Science
* Environmental Engineering
* Related to the above
Ideally you will be degree qualified with external sales experience. However, if you don't have much sales background and are keen to develop your career this way then please still apply as on the job training is on offer as well.
You will understand the process of collecting and sending samples to the lab, and working with the lab for testing purposes.
* Competitive basic depending on experience + on target earnings
* Company Car or Car Allowance
* 25 days Annual Leave + 8 public holidays
* Enhance company sick pay scheme, Group Pension Plan, and Life Assurance
* Recognition Awards to celebrate success
Apply now for this fantastic opportunity to join a global company and be instrumental in their continued growth!