Russell Taylor are proud to offer this fantastic opportunity to work for globally recognise company. Our client is looking for an Electrical Technician with leadership experience to join their business and help lead a small team of electrical assembly fitters.
To be Successful in your New Role you will be:
- Using your electronics and leadership knowledge, you will be responsible for the team on a day-to-day basis, ensuring they produce high quality Electrical and Electronic components, assemblies to the required specification, within the time scales set.
- You will be a key person within the Electronics Department, providing leadership & technical support for the manufacturing department, ensuring tasks move efficiently through our manufacturing processes
In Your New Role you will need:
- To have previous experience within an electrical production/assembly environment and demonstrate Leadership skills
- Experience of working with 12V, high current circuits and DC motors, single phase and 3 phase AC motors, spec wiring from circuit diagrams, solder on PCB's, knowledge of electro/mechanical machinery
- Qualified to a minimum BTEC NC level in an Electrical/Electronics discipline
- self-motivation, commitment, good communications skills to be able to work within this high-pressure, time critical environment.
Monday - Thursday 7:30 - 16:30
Friday 8:00 - 13:00
The Benefits of your New Role
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- 4% Contributory pension scheme
- Free Parking
- Free Coffee & Tea facilities