Assessment Manager - EMC
UK Home Based
£40,000 - £45,000
My client is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic individual experienced in Radio Frequency Calibration to work as an Assessment Manager. The role will be a home based position and the role involves extensive travel with frequent overnight stays mainly within the UK.
It is expected that the successful applicant will:
- Have significant laboratory practical experience, preferably within an ISO/IEC 17025 measurement environment.
- Have detailed technical expertise in EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility) testing and a knowledge of automotive/aerospace/military EMC testing Have appropriate technical education in an engineering discipline.
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal skills, being able to communicate effectively with staff at all levels including stakeholders, management and laboratory staff.
- Have a keen interest in good metrology and its implementation.
The individual appointed will be responsible for managing the assessment of laboratories throughout the UK. They will appoint assessment teams, lead and participate in assessment visits and provide support on both technical and policy issues.
About the company:
- 25 days annual leave + 8 statutory bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Life assuranceKey words: Radio Frequency, RF, Chamber, Laboratory, Oscilloscope, EMC, Electromagnetic Compatibility, ISO 17025, IEC 17025, internal audit, analyser