Role: Assessment Manager - Radio Frequency Calibration
Location: UK home based
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Russell Taylor Group has an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual with radio frequency calibration experience to work as an Assessment Manager. Our client are a World Leading Accreditation company and due to expansion are looking for an additional assessor to focus on the Radio Frequency Calibration side of the business.
You will be responsible for managing the assessment of laboratories throughout the whole of the UK.
- Knowledge within ISO / IEC 17025 preferably within a laboratory with practical experience.
- Must have an excellent engineering knowledge with relevant degree or education.
- Radio Frequency Calibration and Microwave calibration measurements experience or experience of radio frequency calibration with electrical calibration experience.
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to build relationships up with internal and external clients, laboratory staff, stakeholders and management.
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Life Assurance
Keywords: Assessment Manager, ISO 17025, Radio Frequency Calibration, Microwave calibration measurements, electrical calibration, laboratory