Junior/Assistant Planner (construction)
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a developing Construction Planner to join a busy Main Contractor on a permanent basis. Our client is a Specialist Contractor mostly acting as the main contractor on projects although can operate as a sub-contractor when required.
Operating across a variety of sectors, including Education, Retail, Health, Residential, and Defence, the requirement has arisen due to an increased and continued demand of the business. As the Assistant Planner you will be working with more Senior members of the team to ensure your development, although you will ideally have some relevant construction management experience.
The role will involve:
- Producing accurate tender programmes from tender information.
- Producing resource schedules based on the relevant programmes.
- Check Client and Subcontractor’s programmes for compliance/accuracy.
- Produce contract programmes for won projects.
- And other typical duties associating with organised construction planning.
To be considered for the position you will have:
- Some previous Planning experience within the Construction Industry would be highly advantageous
- a degree or equivalent in a construction related discipline, or studying towards but with working experience.
- IT Literate and previous experience of Planning Software, ideally MS Project.
- A CSCS card to enable you to be on site as and when required.
If you require any more information then please give Graham a call on 0151 737 5560, or send in your CV by clicking the link to apply.