We are currently recruiting for an experienced Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join a successful housing contractor based in the Warrington area.
This is an exciting time of growth for the business and increased workload has led to these vacancies.
The successful candidate will be assisting the team in planning, controlling, managing and ensuring effective administration of the commercial and financial aspects of all contracts while ensuring complete compliance with the contract outlines.
- Maintain and develop commercial processes and procedures and to help maximise returns in terms of profit.
- Manage and reduce unnecessary costs and inefficient activities.
- Maximise cash flow through valuations, submission of invoices and receipt of payment.
- Assisting with final Accounts management including variations, claims and disputes.
- Assisting with financial forecasting for use in setting targets and managing the business.
- Monitoring resources and costs to ensure that the projects meet agreed targets.
- Working alongside the Bid Team in the preparation and costings of tenders for new work.
Experience and Qualifications:
- You will have experience of working within the Construction industry on new build housing schemes.
- You will have knowledge of JCT and NEC forms of Contract.
- You will be degree qualified or equivalent or in your final year of studies.
In return you will have the opportunity to work for a well-known and respected contractor on attractive schemes. You will also receive a highly competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
- Salary dependant on experience
- Holidays - 28 days per annum plus bank holidays.
- Health care for employee (taxable benefit). Can include family for a subsidised cost.
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Pension, including four times salary life insurance cover.
If you have the skills and experience outlined above and would like to be considered for the role, apply now or contact Aisling Ward for more information on 01517375560.