My client, a large national main contractor are looking for a strong Assistant Quantity Surveyor for a project in Milton Keynes due to a recent contract win.
- Site based on a £34m new build school in Milton Keynes going to site in March, runs for approx. 2 years.
- Reporting into a site based Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Assisting with procurement, sub-contractor account management, reporting, variations etc.
- Opportunity to progress with mentoring from a very strong Senior QS.
- Further projects across the Northern Home Counties.
- Typical sectors include education, healthcare, leisure, public authority and commercial.
- At least 3 years' experience as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor.
- Must be degree qualified in a construction orientated subject.
- Must have previous experience with a reputable main contractor.
- Must be driven and enthusiastic.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Work well within a team.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Luke Ellis on 0203 327 0158 or Luke.firstname.lastname@example.org