I have a vacancy for an experienced Residential Assistant Site manager to join a multi-award winning residential property developer, who specialise in high end LUXURY HOMES. With a current development pipeline in excess of £150m and further developments planned an opportunity has arisen for an exceptional Assistant Site Manager to join the growing Construction team.
The company’s ethos of creating the finest homes in the most desirable locations has bought continued success and led to rapid expansion over recent years.
They are looking for an experienced highly motivated and well organised individual whose values are aligned with their own, someone committed to delivering the highest quality product.
Working on award winning residential developments, this is a brilliant career opportunity for an Assistant Site Manager who is looking to progress within the industry
As Assistant Site Manager, your job responsibilities will include the following:
- Reporting to and assisting the Site Manager
- Supervising and ensuring that all construction work is built in accordance with the specification and programme of works.
- Assisting the Site Manager in the preparation of final inspections.
- Assisting the Site Manager with the maintenance of daily and weekly records.
- Maintain all aspects of the requirements laid down by the Health and Safety Consultant, inducting new starters, conducting toolbox talks & updating site reports
- Liaise with sub-contractors and ordering of materials.
- Assist the Site Manager in the handover process on plot completions.
- Dealing with Clients from initial enquiries through to aftercare
- Proven knowledge and experience of the House Building & Construction industry
- Sound knowledge of Health, Safety and Welfare facilities and CDM
- Good communication skills
- Articulate, numerate, literate and able to read drawings
- Decision-making ability
- You must also possess a good eye for detail always ensuring the highest possible build quality is met.
If you are self-motivated and have the necessary skills outlined above, please apply now or contact Aisling Ward on 01517375560 for more information.