Role: - Associate Certification Engineer
Location: - Skelmersdale
Salary: - Competitive
Russell-Taylor Group has an excellent opportunity to join a Global Testing & Certification companies Radio Certification team as an Associate Certification Engineer in Lancashire. If you have experience in radio devices, electronic engineering and have EMC knowledge or experience, please apply within.
- Have the ability to learn about radio certification procedures for numerous certification schemes
- Contact customers to request product documentation and update them on the progress of the project.
- Organise, prepare, or review product certification proposals for domestic or international assignments as detailed in the Certification Manual.
- Provide general support to the certification scheme and take a logical and organised approach to the work they do.
- Perform standard tasks without guidance or supervision
- Technically lead and/or implement technology and engineering projects and development of new technologies in the area.
- Take accountability for the announcement of certification evaluation and review findings
- Provide technical support to sales teams
- Have the desire and motivation to progress to a Senior Engineer role
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline (e.g.-electronic engineering)
- EMC knowledge/experience would be advantageous
- Experience with radio devices (such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, etc.)
- Excellent organiser and good communicator, both written and verbally with the ability to converse, in English with clients at various levels
- Computer literate
- Team player with a demonstrated personal commitment and drive and the ability to get the job done
- Individual drive and commitment to progress