Wirral Based Salary - up to £25,000 plus performance-based bonus plus regular company incentives
Our client is a leading, national, specialist working at height subcontractor within the construction industry that specialises in permanent roof access & fall protection equipment.
You will be helping the business with the design and pricing of roof access, facade access & fall protection safety systems using construction drawings/specifications and AutoCAD and leaning towards estimating as you progress in your role in our growing team.
This full-time role is a fantastic opportunity for anyone wanting to join an exciting growing business with plenty of scope for future progression. Full product training to be provided by employers. Construction related experience is preferred but not essential.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Using construction drawings to design access and fall protection systems
- Discussing enquiries with customers
- Liaising with suppliers
- Assisting with project installations
- Prior experience in the construction industry preferred but not essential
- Highly motivated
- Attention to detail is essential
- Good teamwork skills as well as ability to work independently
- Effective problem solving
- Excellent time management
Hours of work: Monday - Thursday, 08:00 - 17:00, Friday, 08.00 - 16.00
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Wirral