Are you a top BMS Design Engineer? Would you like the chance to shape a decent sized companies future designs?
Would you like to work for a leading systems integrators where on a daily basis you are provided with the support and expertise to really deliver BMS projects?
You will be developing BMS Designs from sales quotation through to handover
- Attend project handover meetings from sales to engineering.
- Attend design meetings on and off site as and when required.
- Ensure projects are delivered to a high technical standard.
- Ensure design complies with the contract documentation, specifications and drawings.
- Ensure design is completed in time to meet deadlines for client approval, CAD, software and panel manufacture.
- Produce equipment schedules (FCUs, meters, valves etc.), point schedules, descriptions of operation, etc.
- Create and submits requests for information (RFIs) to client and subsequent incorporation of any changes into the design documentation.
- Create and submits technical submittals to client and incorporation of comments into the design documentation prior to manufacture.
- Ensure detailed information is presented to the CAD design engineers.
- Check and approves all drawings created by the project CAD design engineer(s) prior to client issue or manufacture.
To be successful in this role you will have a solid background in BMS Design, ideally Tridium, but TREND, Delta or Distech will put you in good stead as well. The company are big on training and development so StruxtureWare, Desigo and Cylon Design Engineers should still apply.
Your potential new employer is a growing systems integrator and renowned for their excellent training schemes and opportunities for career development and progression. They are frequently voted as one of the leading companies to work for! The reason for this position coming about is that our client is constantly expanding.
So What's on offer?
As well as the chance to work with the latest kit on brand new exciting projects, the role is paying £45k - £55K basic salary (dependent upon experience)
-Product and management training
-Massive career development potential
Click apply now or contact Greg M: 07900741352 E: Gregory.Howard@russell-taylor.co.uk