Job Title: Building Services Lead
Reports to: Ops Support Manager/Facilities
Duration: 6 Months Temp to Perm
Salary: £35,000 PA, (Pro Rata)
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Building Services Lead to join our Client based in Loughborough on a 6-month fixed term contract with the option to go permanent for the right candidate. This role is available immediately and you will be playing a pivotal role working closely with the operations team providing ownership and support with all things relating to facilities on the Client Site.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities, but not limited:
- Support delivery of overall business strategy by improving current facility management, contract control and maintenance services.
- Primary point of contact for all Client lead reactive and preventative maintenance.
- To ensure that all contractors meet the Clients internal Contractor Management System requirements and receive the relevant induction.
- Audit established processes to assure compliance with internal and external requirements, identifying potential hazards, conducting risk assessment, providing advice and recommendations on equipment, environment and practices to meet legal obligations
- In collaboration with the H&S leadership team, to ensure compliancy in line with all Health & Safety legislation relevant to the facilities and operational environment
- Ensure all plant equipment is maintained to the manufacturer's guidelines and documented under a PPM schedule
- Support the H&S manager with Fire & Risk procedures and ongoing fire management deliverables
- Provide ESOS and sustainable solutions regarding new electrical and Gas installations, projects or existing areas for improvement
- Responsible for the compilation and maintenance of building maintenance processes and procedures
- To own and oversee an effective out of hours call out process with internal and external resources
- Ability to liaise and Project Manage contractors and suppliers.
- Building services engineering.
- Experience in writing processes and procedures to be incorporated into a Facilities Operating Procedure Manual.
- Up-to-date knowledge of health and safety legislation.
- Systematic approach to record keeping, in line with relevant legislation.
- Commercial Gas
- Understanding of DSEAR
- Knowledge of Water and Hydraulics
- Knowledge of HVAC
At Russell Taylor we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our Facilities Management consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit at all levels, Graduates/Trainees, Facilities Engineers, Building Services Leads, Senior Facilities Engineers right through to Facilities Managers and Senior Fire and Security Engineers.
Roles include Building Services Lead, Facilities Engineers, Security Engineers, Fire and Security Engineers.
This is a superb opportunity for any Building Services Lead looking to work for a reputable Building Services organisation.