CAD / Revit Detailing Coordinator (Construction & Manufacturing)
Salary Negotiable Depending on Experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our clients Detailing office based in Holywell, Flintshire.
As our successful candidate you will be working on a wide variety of cleanroom projects across multiple sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, Hi-Tech and Engineering utilising Revit and CAD.
* Work closely with customers, end clients, architects, and the commercial team to take a project from concept phase though to order including elements of design, drawing & pricing with varying complexity dependant on the stage of the project.
* Use Revit and AutoCAD, to produce and review building models and general arrangement drawings that convey the correct information from sketches, existing drawings, and electronic images, along with written and verbal descriptions.
* Produce panel lists, accessory schedules and drawings for materials going into production with a very high level of accuracy
* Provide global technical support for both internal and external customers.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills, qualifications, and experience:
* A relevant qualification in Construction would be favourable for this position although other paths will also be considered.
* Experience of construction or similar based industry would be an advantage.
* Strong technical ability being able to create bespoke details
* Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
* Experience using Revit or other 3D drawing package desirable, but training will be given.
* AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
* Good communication skills (both written and verbal).
* The ability to multi-task and must be able to prioritise and work under pressure with good time management skills, be motivated and proactive and able to take the initiative along with the ability to problem solve
In reward for all of your hard work and success in your role your contractual benefits will include:
* Working hours Monday to Thursday 8.15am - 5pm (Friday 4.15pm finish)
* 24 days annual leave plus bank holiday
* Competitive pension contributions
* Annual divisional bonus
Please click on the link to apply ensuring all your contact information is upto date.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager