Full time - Permanent
Would you like to enhance your career within calibration and work alongside the best experienced calibration engineers?
Do you want to work somewhere that allows flexible working?
Would you like an opportunity to take part in ILM accredited development programmes?
Other benefits you'll get:
- 25 days Annual Leave, Training and Development, Pension scheme, Health cash plan, Life assurance, Flexible working, Perks hub and EAP Wellbeing hub.
- In addition to specialist Calibration training, they offer Apprenticeships and sponsor employees to undertake Engineering BTECs, HNC/D's and Foundation Degrees.
What will you be doing?
- You will be undertaking calibration of measuring equipment in the laboratory and on customer sites to the correct procedures, instructions and specifications.
- Measuring equipment; to include, Micrometres, Callipers, Height Gauges, Torque Wrenches, Gauge Blocks etc.
Where will you be doing it?
- Our client is a worldwide specialist in calibration and asset management services, they were established in 1999 and have grown massively, now covering a total of 26 countries worldwide…would you like to be part of their success?
What you'll need:
- An engineering background,
- Preferably some experience in a hands-on role,
- Some knowledge of calibration practices would be ideal.
We appreciate your CV may not be up to date. No problem, just apply and we can deal with that later.