Calibration Technician - Electrical - Stevenage
My client is a specialist in calibration, repair, maintenance and measurement of electrical and mechanical services. This allows them to offer a one stop shop to all clients. They operate in 30 countries around the world. They are consistently growing and there is room for internal progression within the company.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Calibration Technician with an emphasis on electrical bias to work from their Stevenage site.
* Perform Calibration, Verification and Repair to national standards, specifically DCLF equipment.
* Maintain relevant records of work, data and results in a traceable and auditable manner, utilising the relevant business management system
* Maintenance of Calibration Database, filing system, Calibration Certificates and files
* Assist in the development and improvement of Inspection and Calibration procedures
* Participate in Interlaboratory measurement audits
* Ensure customer satisfaction and time turn-around on all equipment and service
* Participate in external/internal audits as required by the Quality Manager
* Ensure that mandatory and legislative QH&S/HS&E aspects of work are implemented at all times
* Endeavour to complete all work within budgeted timescale and target dates and ensure proper control and accounting of work in progress is maintained and reported to line manager
* Ideally technical qualification such as degree, HND/HNC, NVQ/BTEC level 3 or above
* Extensive calibration knowledge and UKAS certification preferred
* Knowledge of calibration practices and theories, analogue and digital circuit analysis
* Knowledge in windows based and laboratory automation software
* Experience of working within Customer focused environment
* Commutable to Stevenage
They offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, pension, life assurance and a flexible benefits package.
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.