Certification Project Manager - Fire Detection
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Certification Project Manager to join my clients growing team providing test and approvals services in the Watford area.
As a Certification Project Manager you will:
- Project management of the product approvals process conducting detailed technical evaluations from initial enquiry to final project sign off.
- Compiling and verifying test programmes and technical approvals and, reviewing client technical product documentation.
- Ensuring compliance with the LPCB schemes, Construction Products Regulation (CPR) and Marine Equipment Directive (MED).
- Be responsible for a group of clients, ensuring all clients are kept up to date on project progress.
- Liaison with internal departments, customers, approval agencies and accreditation bodies.
- Participation in policy reviews, efficiency improvements and driving implementation of the changes.
The successful application will have experience in the following:
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Fire Detection/ EN54 Detection Standards and methodologies
- A relevant electronic degree or equivalent
- Experience of project management.
- A good understanding of the certification/approvals process and quality management process.
- Experience of product testing or evaluation work
- Be fully conversant with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and databases.