CNC Setter Operator - Salary DOE.
Working hours are 6-2, 2-10 M-F with authorised overtime on weekends. Benefits include 25 Days Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Childcare Vouchers and Discounted Gym Membership.
- To set up machines with maximum efficiency.
- Responsible for efficient cell production, to include the multi-manning of machines,
- Maintain all production paperwork to include MIPC Sheets / Synchro Sheets,
- *Maintain gauging and measuring equipment currently held on the cell
- To liaise with Inspection Department to ensure timely first off.
- Maintain the Lean Manufacturing environment operating on the cell.
- Maintain all Health and Safety requirements,
- Liaise and attend meetings as required.
- Attend training and develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Responsible for individual job improvement.
- Ensure daily preventative maintenance procedures are maintained in conjunction with the Cell Team Leader.
- Must be a time served CNC Setter Operator
- Multi skilled machinist skills and experience.
- Ideally have experience of machining centres such as Bridgeport Horizontal Machine Setter (Fanuc Control) and Bridgeport Vertical machining centres, 5 Axis, Hitachi Seiki, Mazak and Colchester Lathes.
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
The ideal candidate:
We are seeking a dynamic person with excellent communication skills and a good team player, with an abundance of common sense and a can do attitude. Highly focused with drive and enthusiasm to succeed. You must be highly motivated to work on your own initiative, enjoy a challenge and be flexible in your approach to working hours.