- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the assembly and testing or production of complex equipment.
- Experience in the generation of technical documents for assembly, manufacture and testing of electrical or electromechanical equipment.
- Experience in the use of a CAD package.
- Experience of working with PLCs.
- Experience in the commissioning of various actuator technologies.
- Ability to co-operate and work as a part of a team.
- Experience of working in a multidisciplinary team to deliver control systems.
- An excellent working knowledge of English.
The following would be advantageous: -
- Degree in Control Systems or an Electrical Engineering discipline