My client, a regional main contractor based in Hertfordshire, are looking for an ambitious Contracts Manager to join their team due to recent growth. They work within the education, commercial, residential and leisure sectors on projects up to £6m in the Northern Home Counties.
- Overseeing 2-4 projects at any one time, depending on value etc.
- Managing Site Managers across your portfolio of projects.
- Ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Chair client and subcontractor meetings as required.
- Ensure all health and safety on site is adhered to at all times.
- Management of contracting processes throughout project lifecycles.
- Must have at least 10 years' experience within a reputable main contractor.
- Must have experience running multiple projects simultaneously.
- Diverse sector experience is desirable, specifically within education and residential.
- You must have excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team.
If this role is of interest and you would like to discuss in more detail, please contact Luke Ellis on 0203 327 0158 or Luke.email@example.com