I am currently recruiting for an experienced Contracts Manager to join a general contractor based in West Yorkshire. The contractor specialise in new build and refurbishment projects across Commercial, Leisure and Education sectors ranging in value from £500k to £6m.
Your duties will include:
- Overseeing projects from initial start-up through to completion
- Ensuring that work is completed on time and within budget parameters
- Working on a wide variety of projects, from all sectors within the contractors industry
- At all times you will be the first point of contact for members of the public, clients, site managers and sub-contractors for as long as the contract is live
- Health and safety will also be a top priority in this role, as will managing client expectations
- You must have previous Contracts Management experience and a proven track record of managing multiple projects across various sectors to the value of £5m.
- You must also have a stable work history and excellent construction knowledge.
In return the contractor can offer an excellent package, company car, pension scheme and a friendly team working environment.
If you have the skills and experience outlined above and would like to be considered for this role please apply now or contact Aisling Groarke on 01517375560 for more information.