Customer Service Representative - Stevenage
My client is a specialist in calibration, repair, maintenance and measurement of electrical and mechanical services. This allows them to offer a one stop shop to all clients. They operate in 30 countries around the world. They are consistently growing and there is room for internal progression within the company.
Your responsibilities will include although will not be limited to are the following -
- First point of contact for all customer queries and requests
- Managing call with a professional manner
- Discuss and present the brand to potential new customers
- Managing the workflow to meet deadlines
- Reviewing quotes insuring all documents are accurate before submittal
- Communicate effectively with all internal and external team members
- Follow all companies policies and procedures
- Deal with customer complaints
- Compile and maintain customer information
- Update CRM systems as and where required
Skills Required -
- Previous experience in a customer service or sales provision position
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
- Proven customer service experience
- Must be self-motivated with a can do attitude
- Good time management skills
- Able to give evidence of all aspects of customer service skills
They have excellent package on offer including great salary dependant on experience plus bonuses.
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.