Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday
Russell Taylor Group has a great opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to join a growing team within an exciting global testing and certification company. This is a great opportunity for someone who has previous customer service and quoting experience.
- Proactively engage with customers via phone, email, web conferencing
- Identify current and future customer service requirements by building personal rapport with potential and actual customers
- Deal with quotation enquiries for standard products and services
- Work with multiple departments to resolve complaints
- Process sales invoices, quoting and provide status updates to clients
- Actively use CRM to record all activities accurately
- Working knowledge of the policies and procedures
Skills and qualifications
- 3 years of customer service experience with quoting experience strongly preferred
- Ability to write reports and correspondence.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions and proportions.
- Ability to solve customer problems
- Ability to remain calm when faced with mounting pressure related to deadlines and multiple priorities
- Confident using all Microsoft applications
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written