Design Coordinator - Housing
Competitive salary + Company benefits
My client are a large national housing contractor based in Warrington. Due to an increase in contract wins they are looking for Design Coordinator to join their office in Warrington. The purpose of this role is to take full responsibility for the progress of potential new developments. They are looking for someone with a good housing background who can lead regular progress meeting and monitor the progress of tender issue drawings and monitor cost/ Budgets on a monthly basis.
The successful Design Coordinator will manage the progress and procurement of road & sewer designs relative to their architect layouts, ensuring that all technical approvals are received prior to start on site. You will be responsible to assist in the programming of laying of on-site service mains, in conjunction with the Service Coordinator and Construction Department.
- Manage the progress and procurement of road & sewer designs relative to architect layouts, ensuring that all technical approvals are received prior to start on site.
- Assist in the programming of laying of on-site service mains, in conjunction with the Service Coordinate and Construction Department
- Oversee the checking and completion of Section 38, Section 278 and Section 104 agreements and the management of Bond and Supervision fees by the Site Engineers.
- Liaise with Planning and architects to ensure that programme for planning applications (often set out within options) are complied with.
- Assist architect in preparation of planning applications / appeals.
- Liaise with Local Authorities via pre application and other meetings, and provide information to architect and wider team to enable the design solution to be advanced.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on large housing projects with a contractor who can offer a stable work pipeline and market leading salary and benefits packages.
If you are interested in this position, then please apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com and if you require any more information please call Lauren Adamson on 01517375560