- Prioritising workloads and monitoring deadlines.
- Expediting timely responses to technical queries and variation orders.
- Maintaining, updating and proof reading project documentation including registers, cost spreadsheets and quality plan etc.
- General typing/word processing, document formatting, minute taking.
- Photocopying and scanning.
- Collection of weekly timesheets and input of data onto project cost spreadsheets.
- Assisting with the smooth running of the administration services on a particular project.
- Assisting with QA/QC.
- Maintaining Project Risk Register
- Maintaining Project Commercial trackers
Essential Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum NVQ in Business and Administration Level II or equivalent.
- Document Control experience including the use of Document Registers and a Distribution Matrix.
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint, SAP).