Our client is a very well-known construction specialist within the Manufacturer sector looking to expand their team due to company growth. Proud of their reputation of being a global leader within its sector they strive to make this continue, by continuously improving and developing their products to be the products of tomorrow. The role of Production Draughtsperson is for you if you have experience of working on Solidworks and enjoy working to a fast pace.
If this sounds like the next exciting career opportunity, details of your new role are below.
Your new role as Production Draughtsperson will involve:
- Generate production drawings bases on Solidworks 3D Modelling software.
- You will be required to interpret the customer's requirements accurately from order forms and drawings provided.
- You will be trained in the client's products to a high level so that you will be able to liaise with the production teams.
- Input ideas of how to streamline Order Processing between the team
- Your KPI's for the is role is to ensure details are issued with project programme and ensuring that the information provided is clear, concise and correct first time.
To be successful in your new role you will have:
- HNC/BTEC Level or equivalent within Fabrication/ Engineering/ Construction industry
- Previous experience with 3D CAD is essential
- Experience with using Solidworks to create Sheetmetal parts
- You need to be able to interpret customer requirements accurately
- You will need to be a highly motivated, able to work at a fast pace and to tight deadlines
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Full Onsite Facilities
- Career progression and development