Location - Faslane
Salary - £30,000 plus 12% pension and 38 days holiday
Hours of work - 36.25 hours Monday to Friday
Russell Taylor is actively recruiting an Electrical Technician to work on an Oil Fuel Terminal near Faslane. The successful candidate will provide an efficient site maintenance service as part of a team, covering routine preventative maintenance and electrical breakdowns.
* Diagnose breakdowns and repair equipment
* Carry out planned maintenance & Inspection / Test
* Install New electrical equipment
* Carry out modifications to plant
* Report hazards and equipment defects promptly
* Be available for overtime at short notice, with additional hours as required.
* Complete all required paperwork promptly and in a manner that will stand up to scrutiny.
* NVQ or equivalent in Electrical installation.
* Compex EX01-04 .
* City & Guilds 18th Edition.
* City & Guilds Test and Inspection 2391.
* Attention to detail.
* Ability to work alone and in a team.
* Full, clean driving license and access to transport.
Please follow the instructions below to apply: