Our client is one of the countries leading building support services providers, their services span: Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) - across multiple private and public sectors. Facilities Management (FM). With year on year growth they are looking to expand their team of Electrical professionals with a number of positions available in the Edinburgh & Glasgow area, These are mobile roles covering the central belt and further afield if required.
The role will include:
- Fixed wire testing and inspections on commercial projects.
- Carry out remedial works as and when required
- Experience of testing, inspecting and the completion of Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR) within commercial buildings ranging from offices, schools, prisons and hospitals.
- City & Guilds 2391 Testing and Inspection certification (Preferred but not essential)
- JIB/SJIB Electrician (Approved preferred but not essential)
- ECS/CSCS card
- Full clean driving licence
Working hours are: 8am-16.30pm, Monday to Thursday, 8-14.00pm Friday. You may be required to work additional hours as required by the needs of your role and business.