Electronic Design Engineer
Russell Taylor are actively recruiting for an Electronic Design Engineer to work for a market leader within industrial gas solutions.
The successful candidate will design and develop new technology for Pressure Calibration as well as providing Production Support for existing products.
As an Electronic Design Engineer in the Test & Calibration team the successful candidate will cover the full project lifecycle; from the initial development right through to project launch. This will require the design of analogue and digital circuitry, writing test plans and reports, as well as being involved with compliance testing for EMC and Intrinsically Safe ATEX approvals. Experience designing and developing embedded software would also be benefitcial.
* A minimum of a degree in Electronic Engineering, or an equivalent engineering background.
* You must have an open mind and a tenacity to succeed in a career as a Design and Development Engineer, becoming a specialist in this rapidly expanding market place.
* Flexible in either practical, hands-on activity or working on designs at a desk
* You will be joining a small international organisation at a vital part of its development where you can make a real impact on the success of key market strategies
* Exposure to pressure equipment would be advantageous.
Please Note - Training will be given to the successful candidate.
Please follow the instructions below to apply: