- EMC testing in both screened enclosure and in-situ environments.
- Electronic logbook keeping and data collation.
- Report writing.
- Test equipment recording.
- Involvement in Continuous Improvement projects.
- Possess a basic knowledge, and a willingness to learn about EMC technologies.
- Proven ability of documenting results accurately.
- Have an interest in working in a test environment
- Demonstrate a motivated and enthusiastic attitude
- Good understanding of IT systems such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to deliver work independently or as a team to defined deadlines.
- Conscientious with good interpersonal and customer skills and commercial awareness.
- Experience using general EMC test equipment
- Due to the rural location of the Bearley site, candidate would ideally have their own transport, or be able to reach the site independently.