Looking for an Engineering Manager with experience in the Nuclear sector.
Will be managing multiple Engneering processes.
Candidates will ideally be:
- Degree qualified in relevant Engineering degree
- Chartered Engineer with relevant governing body
- Nuclear experience is essential
Main duties will include:
- Co-ordination of the engineering team and definition of priorities in relation to the project objectives
- To ensure that all interfaces data is correctly defined and justified. This will include working with radiological data, inventories and other data sources.
- Ensure that documentation is available and accessible in a central repository, including existing documents, photos, and background information.
- Interface management and document co-ordination
- Follow-up of the major technical issues within the project, particularly those which cross functions and disciplines. This will include management of all relevant interfaces.
- Co-ordination of engineering teams to meet the requirements of the project and customer
- Management and arbitration of changes to the configuration of the engineering files